Garden Landscaping can involve some machine and some manual work:
- Many houses don’t have side access to their gardens. We will properly assess access and protect any floors and doors in the house if we need to remove waste this way. It’s easier than you think.
- Most modern tools and machinery are designed to access a garden through side gates or even internal doors. If we need anything like an excavator or large hand-held tool to complete the landscaping part of your project, then feel assured that we have professionally handled access many times before.
- It’s great to recycle and we want to do our bit to minimise waste. Disposal of waste is very expensive these days. To that end, we will build in your waste removal costs with the project fee and recycle as much as we can to reduce that.
- If all access to your garden is through your house, then do not worry. House-only access to gardens is more common than open access in South West London. All waste will be carefully and professionally taken through your house, and all materials needed to make your garden beautiful and bespoke will come the other way. It’s a process we have completed many times before for over 25 years.
- When your project is complete, we will return any access to its pre-project status like we hadn’t been in the house at all.
Once your garden has been landscaped, then you will really see the project coming together. We will build, construct, wire, and plant. The transformation is very satisfying to take in. Please explore other service areas below: